Monday, August 17, 2009

Long Lost Update

I have been swamped. Sure that may sound like an excuse for not updating this blog but seriously, I have had so much going on that I have been just twittering for the last four months or so. And now that I bring it up, I have been wondering if there is a point to having a blog any more. In the world of constant updates and keeping in touch passively like I know I do, who takes the time to read something more than 140 characters?

Having reflected on that I have decided that there is most certainly a place for a blog. Not everything in life can or should be reduced to mini-updates or shortened URLs with hashmarks and @replies. On that note here are the posts that I am planning on writing over the next several weeks in no particular order:

  • howto: decorate a nursery really cheap

  • howto: refinish wood furniture

  • howto: make backwashing your pool easier

  • friends: why everyone should have some

  • greyson dezago

  • life change: different video games


I think that will do it for now. There may be posts that come out that are not on this list but these are the things that I have been meaning to write and have not. Now they are on a to-do list that I can promptly get around to ignoring.

No comments: