Friday, February 13, 2009

Music:Listening

Here is a screen shot of some of the music that I have listened to in the last 24 hours. I am part of Last.fm and have the application that captures what you listen to on your iPod and iTunes. There has to be some way for it to show it like an RSS feed but for now I am just going to put a picture.



Feel free to mock me. I will defend myself by saying that as I compile the list of every song that has ever been #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, there are some pretty stupid songs. However, nothing says shuffle like having Bette Midler singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" followed up by "Check Up On It" by Beyonce ft Slim Thug. Yeah it has happened.
For those of you keeping track, I am about halfway through getting all of the correct album art. It is a very tedious process since I am including the cover from the album and also from the single.

No comments: