Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Working Alot

So after working from home for my finance job for almost two months, I added a second job so that we could have a chance to do more than tread water financially. Getting out of bed yesterday morning @ 6 was one of the most difficult things I have had to do in a long time. It is so cold and dark!
However, really my problem now is going to be finding time to meet all of my committments. I am still leading a small group for high school boys, participating in a small group with my friends, helping on the weekend directing at church, staining furniture for the nursery, doing video work and all kinds of stuff.
So what am I saying? I guess I am just tired and sitting here in a training that I am required to be at and I would rather be doing anything else.

No comments: